The Calgary Cougars will be hosting our 1st Annual Cougars Spring Cup on May 10-12 in Calgary, Alberta.
Tournament divisions will include:
2012: OPEN (4 games guaranteed – 15/15/12 – 60 minute ice times)
2011: GOLD (4 games guaranteed – 15/15/12 – 60 minute ice times)
2010: SILVER (4 games guaranteed – 15/15/15 – 75 minute ice times)
2009 SILVER MAJOR (5 games guaranteed – 20/15/15 – 90 minute ice times)
- Games will commence Friday May 10 and conclude by 6:30 PM on Sunday May 12.
- A Stay & Play policy will be in effect for out of town teams at one of our tournament sponsoring hotels.
- Proof of birth year will be required prior to your first ice time (birth certificates or passports only).
- Each team will be required to submit proof of insurance no later than April 1, 2019.
- Hosted by our committed parents, the Cougars Spring Invitational will be a fun filled event and will include team swag bags, silent auction packages and onsite video game trucks.
2012 Division: $1,350
2011 Division: $1,700
2010 Division: $1,700
2009 Division: $2,100
Registration is Now Open
To register your team, please download the registration form, fill it out, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our tournament committee will then be in contact to arrange for electronic funds transfer to secure your placement.
Taking Place at Great Plains Recreation Facility
The following sponsors have generously supported our 2019 Cougars Spring Cup:
Insert Sponsor Logos: TBD